Peugeot is referring to its Onyx Concept Scooter as a two-in-one supertrike. Seems fitting. Not only can this innovative hybrid three-wheeler hit a top speed of 93 miles per hour, its 400cc engine and electric motor combination offers up 60 horsepower (45 kilowatts) and 42 pound-feet of torque, which should be plenty of gumption for quick getaways from traffic.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 28, 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 22, 2012
Peugeot is betting even more on black (and copper) with the Onyx three-wheeled scooter concept. A fanciful sibling to the Onxy hybrid supercar concept, the scooter looks as if it could have come straight from the Japanese anime, Akira.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models