Enter Sweepstakes We're back with another giveaway, this time courtesy of OnStar. The General Motors subsidiary that single handedly created this new industry of bundled safety, security and communications technologies with its integrated OnStar system is now offering that suite of services to every car owner, not just GM customers.
Onstar is ready to to bring its helpful technology to the masses. It's no longer required that you own a General Motors vehicle to take advantage of the Onstar services. Starting this summer, you will be able to head into your local Best Buy, hand over $299, and walk out with the OnStar FMV.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX