About a year ago, Saab got 500,000 eyeballs on its 9-3 Convertible using an online game tied to the show "Burn Notice". Ford is now doing the online game dance with the USA Network – the very same channel that aired "Burn Notice" – this time based on its new show "White Collar." The vehicle of choice: the Taurus.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Online Gaming Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!