About a year ago, Saab got 500,000 eyeballs on its 9-3 Convertible using an online game tied to the show "Burn Notice". Ford is now doing the online game dance with the USA Network – the very same channel that aired "Burn Notice" – this time based on its new show "White Collar." The vehicle of choice: the Taurus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX