What's better than a seven-figure supercar with 700 horsepower? How about a seven-figure roadster with 700 horsepower? Well, that may be a matter of personal opinion, but Aston Martin never shies away from the subject, churning out open-top versions of most of its range.
Laced with shadowy images of details of the upcoming Aston Martin One-77, the company has released their second video teaser for the new supercar. Comparing it to the company's legendary limited production DB4GT Zagato, the One-77 is said to be the "Embodiment of Aston Martin." AM tell us it should feel like it's been tailored to the driver and that it has new technologies, exclusive components and handmade body panels. The talking heads call it a piece of art and then go on to describe how this
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX