The best we've been able to suss out thus far is that the Volkswagen XL1 will be expensive. Like six-figure, "as much as a nicely detailed Audi A6," expensive (we're assuming that Audi bit is European pricing). Given that this is a hand-built, hyper-aerodynamic, plug-in-diesel vehicle – and one that VW will only make 250 of – it's not at all surprising that it'll be a ride for the upper class. Thanks to a report in Wirtschafts Woche, we finally have a potential price tag for the 261-
One Liter Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX