So, who else noticed the complete lack of truck photos in John's otherwise excellent gallery of wallpaper-worthy shots from the 2007 Detroit Auto Show? Well, not every Autoblogger grew up watching Colt Seavers thrashing on a beautiful GMC, so the task of gathering up shots of the latest heavy-duty light trucks fell upon yours truly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX