California Governor Jerry Brown is drafting behind President Barack Obama's drive for one million electric vehicles in the US. In his "State of the State" speech on January 22 in Sacramento, Brown made mention that, "We're on our way to a million electric vehicles."
One Million Evs
PSA has one of its largest manufacturing plants in the NW of Spain, near the city of Vigo. Since Spain is one of the countries that insists it will put a million EV and/or plug-in hybrids on roads by 2014 and is also Europe's 5th largest market, automakers are already introducing plug-in projects - projects that might be able to get €800 million from Spanish taxpayers for their development. Renault and Seat each have one, but PSA, which is always announcing what should be the first diesel h
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX