UK-based Ultra Green Group has made an investment in a start-up called OM Energy Ltd. OM Energy has been developing an Electro Hydrogen Generator (EHG), which produces hydrogen on board a vehicle from water for use as fuel. Anyone that has been following AutoblogGreen for a while is aware that we generally don't think much of such on-board hydrogen generators for cars. Until now, most of them have relied solely on drawing electrical energy from the alternator to electrolyze the water, a process
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!