We're not sure how many companies there are that are producing or testing on-demand hydrogen systems, but we're getting rather accustomed to seeing new ones nearly every single day, each one touting radical and impressive-sounding fuel mileage and emissions improvements. The latest comes from Hydrogen Hybrid Corp, which claims to have finished testing its $8,995 8X Mega Fuel Cell System on a Class 8 semi truck equipped with a Series 60 Detroit 14L diesel engine. Now that the testing, which the c
On Demand Hydrogen
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
On Demand Hydrogen Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!