The British have a unique sense of humor – think Monty Python and Benny Hill – and there's no reason that the 2012 Olympics shouldn't be cause for celebrating it.
You'd think the only partnership between BMW and Olympic athletes would come in sales and marketing. Make some appearances, shake some hands and sign a few autographs, appear in TV commercials and other advertising – that sort of stuff. But BMW's commitment to the U.S. Olympic Team stretches further than glad-handing and writing checks, as we see in this week's episode of Translogic.
BMW has again put filmmakers behind the lens to add some entertainment to the corporate cause, and the results are worth watching. BMW is the official transport provider of the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, so its got four directors to profile four British Olympians, tying their stories to BMW's quest for perfection.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX