This year's Race of Champions saw Sebastian Vettel defeat Tom Kristensen, and a pair of English touring car champs take down the Germans for the Nations Cup in heated competition in London's Olympic Stadium.
Now that the Sochi Olympics are over (and the Paralympic games winding down), the purpose-built infrastructure is going to need to find new life. Perhaps Russia can ask China how to reuse old Olympic facilities, now that Formula E has announced it will conduct its first race on the grounds of the most famous building of the 2008 summer Olympic games, the Bird's Eye Stadium.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX