This year's Race of Champions saw Sebastian Vettel defeat Tom Kristensen, and a pair of English touring car champs take down the Germans for the Nations Cup in heated competition in London's Olympic Stadium.
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 22, 2015
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 13, 2014
Now that the Sochi Olympics are over (and the Paralympic games winding down), the purpose-built infrastructure is going to need to find new life. Perhaps Russia can ask China how to reuse old Olympic facilities, now that Formula E has announced it will conduct its first race on the grounds of the most famous building of the 2008 summer Olympic games, the Bird's Eye Stadium.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models