The world's oldest running car is officially up for auction. The 1884 De Dion Bouton Et Trapardoux Dos-A-Dos Steam Runabout has been owned by the same family for the past 81 years, and perhaps even more remarkably, has only had four owners in 127 years. With a top speed of 38 mph and a range of 20 miles on a single tank of water, the steam-powered tricycle has made the trek from London to Brighton four times and participated in the world's very first auto race. To be fair, it was was the only ve
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Oldest Car Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!