It wouldn't be uncommon in most cities, in most countries, to see an old lady taking the bus. But not in Russia. No, in Russia, old women push the bus... for two very Russian reasons: 1) The Russians never paid as much attention to building civilian transportation as they did to nuclear submarines and jet aircraft, and 2) Russian women are tough as nails. Tougher, even.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX