Ken Okuyama K.O 7 Roadster – Click above for high-res image gallery
While some of the more exotic sports cars at this year's Geneva Motor Show can only claim green credentials, we have discovered one that actually delivers. Ken Okuyama, formerly of General Motors, Porsche and Pininfarina presented his electric vision in the form of the sleek beauty you see pictured above, the K.08. Sharing a lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum chassis with its more traditionally-powered stablemate, the K.07, this automotive katana is all function and silent power. If you prefe
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies