Like a tractor harvesting an Iowa cornfield, biofuel advocates aren't using a ton of subtlety in their approach to take down Big Oil. The coalition Fuels America used April 22, i.e. Earth Day, to kick off a campaign for higher renewable fuel mandates. And, while that corn field may be a lovely shade of maize, the advocates are talking green, as in the money oil companies are pulling out of Americans' pocketbooks by insisting on reuced use of biofuels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX