Like a tractor harvesting an Iowa cornfield, biofuel advocates aren't using a ton of subtlety in their approach to take down Big Oil. The coalition Fuels America used April 22, i.e. Earth Day, to kick off a campaign for higher renewable fuel mandates. And, while that corn field may be a lovely shade of maize, the advocates are talking green, as in the money oil companies are pulling out of Americans' pocketbooks by insisting on reuced use of biofuels.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Oil Rigged Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!