You're not looking too bad for middle age.
Police in Ohio were confused after a man involved in an early morning car accident couldn't be found. Six hours later, he turned up inside the vehicle at the nearby tow yard where the vehicle was taken. It's not clear whether responders missed the injured man or if he returned to the vehicle at some point.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX