Nissan has a solution for office chair problems, if such a thing exists.
Toyota UK has announced that June is the "green month" of the year in its headquarters. The company is using this time for promote internal awareness of environmental issues. As with most offices that engage in environmental policies, the initiatives are built 'round its Three Rs concept: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Senator Barack Obama has tossed aside the keys to his Chrysler 300C in favor of a new Ford Escape Hybrid. According to the Detroit Free Press, the senator from Illinois was lambasted for driving the a V8 300C after chastising Detroit in a May 7 speech for failing to anticipate rising oil prices that have changed consumers' buying habits.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX