How many people do you think the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has investigating automotive defects? 5,000? 2,500? 1,000? You'd be well off on all counts. It has 51. 51 investigators covering America's pool of 250 million vehicles.
Office Of Defect Investigation
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!