China-based electric-vehicle maker BYD wants to get an extra charge out of the public investment market. The company said last week that it will sell about $550 million worth of stock on the Hong Kong stock exchange. That'd be the largest single offering since the company went public in 2002.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!