China-based electric-vehicle maker BYD wants to get an extra charge out of the public investment market. The company said last week that it will sell about $550 million worth of stock on the Hong Kong stock exchange. That'd be the largest single offering since the company went public in 2002.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX