This afternoon Chrysler revealed more details on one part of its plan to extensively reduce its workforce by 13,000 workers between now and 2009. The details today concern the 2,000 salaried workers that will be leaving the company. Chrysler hopes it can entice at least 1,000 of those salaried workers to leave by June 30th of this year.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!