This afternoon Chrysler revealed more details on one part of its plan to extensively reduce its workforce by 13,000 workers between now and 2009. The details today concern the 2,000 salaried workers that will be leaving the company. Chrysler hopes it can entice at least 1,000 of those salaried workers to leave by June 30th of this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX