Honda is recalling nearly 205,000 minivans and SUVs in the U.S. and Canada.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Feb 22, 2012
Honda is recalling some of its previous-generation Odyssey minivans due to potentially faulty gas-filled struts on vehicles equipped with a power rear liftgate. A total of 45,747 vehicles are affected by this recall, all of which are from the 2008 and 2009 model years.
- Chris Shunk
- Mar 3, 2010
Honda is recalling 21,776 model year 2005 Odyssey Touring minivans equipped with a power operated rear liftgate. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website says the tailgate strut could fail, resulting in the power liftgate closing unexpectedly. We're thinking that could hurt if you happen to be under said opening when the strut fails.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models