Volvo tuner Heico Sportiv is bringing a special HS4 ODIN to Germany's Nurburgring in June, but they're trying to leave excess CO2 behind. Fueled by bioethanol E85, a nearly carbon-neutral fuel, the special ODIN has been tuned specifically for the renewable fuel, and the car will be a testbed to further develop E85's potential.
Heico Sportiv has unveiled their latest Volvo upgrades just prior to the Essen Motorshow with nary a chrome rim in sight. Heico covers the entire Volvo range, from C30 to a butching-up of the XC90 ute and finishing at the top of the range with a beautifully executed toning of the C70s lines. They've deftly modified the C30, creating the Heico HS3 D5 with a juiced diesel powertrain and upgrades to the chassis, interior and styling. The THOR_2 is a two wheel drive version of the Heico HS3 THOR tha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX