How do you minimize the reality that shipping cars via ocean transport ships is tremendously (just amazingly) dirty? How about by emphasizing that, before they get to the ships, your cars travel via electric train that's powered by renewable energy? That's just what Audi does in a new press release about the Eco Plus transport service, and it calls itself a "trailblazer in logistics" and says that it is "setting new standards" along the way.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Ocean Shipping Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!