How do you minimize the reality that shipping cars via ocean transport ships is tremendously (just amazingly) dirty? How about by emphasizing that, before they get to the ships, your cars travel via electric train that's powered by renewable energy? That's just what Audi does in a new press release about the Eco Plus transport service, and it calls itself a "trailblazer in logistics" and says that it is "setting new standards" along the way.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ocean Shipping Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!