During his stop today at the General Motors' Detroit-Hamtramck facility where the production Chevrolet Volts will soon roll off the line, President Obama did something unusual for a president: he got behind the wheel of a car and went for a drive. It was a short one – just ten feet – but that's what happens when you need not only GM's permission but also the Secret Service's to drive a not-yet-in-production, new-technology Chevy Volt in black. We won't be geting a full-length review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX