Car and Driver proves today that it too has a sense of humor with a mock article about President Obama ordering Chevy and Dodge out of NASCAR. According to C&D, neither GM nor Chrysler will get anymore bailout money unless the two brands exit the popular motorsport immediately. Hyundai is even reportedly interested in taking one of the open spots left by the vacating American brands. Though it's all a joke, this scenario could actually happen!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!