Cadillac Presidential Limousine – Click above for high-res image gallery
This article by AP writer Nancy Benac focuses on the presidential candidates in the United States and the cars they drive. She makes a convincing case that some American politicians are eager to make greener driving a key part of their public side because citizens care what they drive/ride in. Of course, we know it's not just national candidates or even American politicians who are going down the same road in hybirds and biodiesel buses, etc.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies