More iconic than the positioning oak tree at the top of the Corkscrew at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is the spectacular bit of forestry that shaded the apex of the legendary Oak Tree Turn at Virginia International Raceway. Sadly, the latter is no more, as it has apparently fallen and broken due to natural causes. A new picture of the corner (above), appearing barren without the tree, was posted on the VIR Facebook page yesterday.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX