We couldn't blame you for thinking that all of the 'Of the Year" awards were finished for the 2010, but there's still at least a few key bits of shiny hardware that have yet to be handed out – the World Car of the Year and World Performance Car of the Year. And while we're not yet sure who will take home the big prizes, we do have a short(er)list of nominees for both accolades.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX