Toyota has reportedly filed two trademarks in the United States and Canada for the nomenclature "NX 200t" and "NX 300h." And based on the alphanumeric scheme of these two filings, it's clear that these designate two new Lexus models that could come to market in the near future.
Showing yet another year of strong growth, the specialty-equipment aftermarket parts business grew by 9 percent in 2005 to end up at $34.3B. That's nearly double the size of the market ten years ago, and in each of those years, the auto aftermarket has grown at a faster rate than the US Gross Domestic Product.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX