Earlier this month, we found out that the city of Mumbai in India was offering some cool perks for those willing to carpool. We thought that this was a pretty cool idea, so we are pretty keen on the thought that the U.S. is getting something similar. So far only available in one state, NuRide and Dunkin' Donuts have teamed up to offer discounts at Dunkin' Donuts locations for those carpoolers-in-Connecticut who'd like to save $5.00 off a "Box 'O Joe" and a dozen donuts.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 24, 2007
So, looks like Chevron encouraging people to use less gas is working.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models