Jaguar introduced the world to its very own XJ Nürburgring taxi last week, and it just so happened that we were on hand to be one of the first to take part in a long, dizzying lap of Germany's famed racing circuit as a passenger in the front seat.
Those looking to get around the Nürburgring with a quickness will soon be able to hop into a Jaguar XJ. The luxury automaker has announced it will bolster its fleet at the infamous German track with the addition of an XJ Supersport. The-510 horsepower sedan will feature a few tweaks to set it apart from its kin, including matte grey paint and both the Sport and Speed packages. The latter of those two nudges the vehicle's top speed from 155 to 174 miles per hour. Jaguar also nixed the standa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX