The 2017 Porsche Panamera beat the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio's previous Nürburgring record to become the fastest sedan around the iconic track.
Nurburgring Lap Record
"Pics or it didn't happen!" You could almost hear the Internet shouting this when news started to trickle in about a sub-seven-minute Nürburgring lap by the new Porsche 918 Spyder. Well, after an official press release, which we ran earlier today, we have your "pics." Moving pics, to be more exact. Porsche has released on-board footage of the 6:57 lap.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX