The Interwebs were recently aflutter with rumors that Lexus had set a new Nürburgring production car record with its LFA supercar. The Japanese automaker has stepped forward to lend credence those rumors... by producing an official video of the record-breaking 7:14.64 run. That figure represents a mighty quick 20.6-kilometer jaunt, besting efforts put forth by a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Nissan GT-R and even a Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX