If your vehicle or smartphone has voice-to-text functionality, there's a good chance Nuance is working behind the scenes. If you haven't checked out the company's iPhone or Android app, it's worth the download just to get a feel for the technology, and the company's next implementation is set to arrive in vehicles next year.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX