Earlier this week, the National Transportation Safety Board recommended the drunk-driving limit be lowered from .08 to .05 blood alcohol content. To test the new limit, News 10 reporter Suzanne Phan drank two beers in 20 minutes. Here's what happened.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ntsb Safety Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!