When Volkswagen and Suzuki announced they would be joining forces after what seemed like years worth of rumors, the motorcycling community naturally took notice. After all, VW head Ferdinand Piech is an avid motorcycle enthusiast and had repeatedly expressed a desire to add a high-performance European motorcycle manufacturer to the German automaker's mix of vehicles. Further, Suzuki is a highly respected player in the two-wheeled world all around the globe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX