The South Hall at SEMA is ridiculously packed. Our suspicion is that it has something to do with that hall hosting the rim and tire makers and tuned up rides and models, as opposed to smaller fare like air cleaners. But that's just a theory. Stumbling through the aisles, just past the Lexani booth, we looked to the right and spotted this: a Novitec Ferrari 599 GTB. The real reason we noticed it is because we aren't fans of the 599 -- too many intersecting lines and convexities. But this is the c
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!