The South Hall at SEMA is ridiculously packed. Our suspicion is that it has something to do with that hall hosting the rim and tire makers and tuned up rides and models, as opposed to smaller fare like air cleaners. But that's just a theory. Stumbling through the aisles, just past the Lexani booth, we looked to the right and spotted this: a Novitec Ferrari 599 GTB. The real reason we noticed it is because we aren't fans of the 599 -- too many intersecting lines and convexities. But this is the c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX