Ford is launching its Sync 3 connected car system this summer in Europe with support for 14 European languages.
We learned earlier today that Norwegian electric automaker Th!nk had requested a handout from the Norwegian government. We've now heard that the government is not likely to give the EV maker any money. According to a translation of a piece in the Norwegian news source Dagbladet by AutoblogGreen reader Leif E., the government will not step in, saying that helping one company but not others was not sound policy. Th!nk's claim that it needs $15-30 million in government-backed funds within weeks to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX