We learned earlier today that Norwegian electric automaker Th!nk had requested a handout from the Norwegian government. We've now heard that the government is not likely to give the EV maker any money. According to a translation of a piece in the Norwegian news source Dagbladet by AutoblogGreen reader Leif E., the government will not step in, saying that helping one company but not others was not sound policy. Th!nk's claim that it needs $15-30 million in government-backed funds within weeks to
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Norwegian Ev Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!