Pyeonghwa Motors Whistle – Click above to watch video after the jump
If one of us were a bat-crazy dictator, we'd have all sorts of fun issuing nonsensical edicts and impossible-to-follow commands like "Increase the day to 32 hours!" "Make the toilet water flush clockwise!" "Upgrade my computer to Windows Vista!!!" Stuff like that is why we love to hate Kim Jong-il. The North Korean dictator recently decreed that from henceforth all cars of Japanese descent shall be banished from his land. The edict was issued back on January 1st and is thought to be in response
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies