Photo by Hjem. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
You might expect the announcement of the funding of a plug-in hybrid research center to be boring. Not if North Carolina governor Mike Easley has anything to do with it! The NASCAR governor says, "the Middle East has the U.S. by the tail" and we should "get off the gas and get on the juice." Plug-in cars might sound like "the Jetsons," says Mike but "we are ready to develop the Wolfpack Power Pack."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies