In the charged atmosphere at day two of RM's Monterey auctions, a record-setting sum of money changed hands in exchange for one of the most exclusive Ferraris of all time. The 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 NART Spider blew away expectations last night, selling for a gavel price of $25 million and a total bill (after RM's 10-percent fee) of $27.5 million. Even in a room filled to bursting with collectors ready to spend millions on rolling sculpture, the sale price caused a major hubbub.
North American Racing Team
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX