2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
North American Coty
The 2009 North American International Auto Show in Detroit is looming ever closer, which means the process to choose the 2009 North American Car and Truck of the Year has begun. The organization behind the very prestigious awards has trotted out the list of semi-finalists for both awards, which includes 26 vehicles total with 14 contenders for COTY and 12 for TOTY.
Last year General Motors swept the 2007 North American Car and Truck of the Year Awards, with both the Saturn Aura and Chevy Silverado taking home the honors. It looks as if the General has a good shot at repeating last year's sweep with news that four of the six finalists for the 2008 awards are GM vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX