While a new flame retardant interior fabric treatment may not seem very "green" at first mention, understanding the toxicity of current fabric treatments will certainly suggest that more environmentally friendly alternatives are needed. Currently, fire retardant fabric treatments – required to meet fire standards – are used on seats, carpets and headliners within a vehicle. Reports have shown that toxicity levels of the treatments, though low, can affect your health. In fact, one stu
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Non Toxic Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!