Most racing series compete on one kind of track or another, but not Indy. Its calendar is made up of NASCAR-style speedway races (generally, though not exclusively, identified by a three-digit number indicating the number of miles to be covered) and F1-style road-course and street-circuit races (typically billed as grands prix). And now, it's about to get another of the latter.
Nola Motorsports Park
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!