Click images to enlarge
One of Toyota's first applications of its new Valvematic engine is in the newly-redesigned 7-passenger Noah MPV and its slightly differently-visaged (and equally blocky) stablemate, the Voxy. Neither one will win a beauty contest anytime soon, but tastes are demonstrably different in Japan, so we'll reserve further commentary on the aesthetics and leave the rest to you readers. This isn't so much about the car itself as what's under its hood, anyway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX