Finding a good parking spot on the public beaches of Malibu, California is difficult enough, and area residents are making it much harder. The Los Angeles Times is reporting that Malibu residents are planting fake 'no parking' signs up and down the Pacific Coast Highway. The many signs sometimes look good enough to fool even law enforcement, but other times the illegal signs are nothing more than a cheap mock-up on a four-foot post.
We think the group who posted this "No Parking" sign must really mean it. Not content to just give a warning, they spell out the consequences of disobeying their request. And it's in quite explicit terms so nobody should have any doubt about the outcome should they choose to ignore the suggestion to park elsewhere.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies