The Quant is back. Swedish supercar manufacturer Koenigsegg partnered with German firm NLV Solar AG on the Quant by Koenigsegg, shown at the Geneva Motor Show in 2009. It was a styling buck of a four-passenger sport sedan that used a brand new, proprietary propulsion system invented by NLV called Flow Accumulator Energy Storage (FAES). Intensely complex, it was said to be good for 512 horsepower and 527 pound-feet of torque, with a 300-mile range and a charge time of 15-20 minutes. The company w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX