France's environment minister says diesel fuel, which powers about 80 percent of the country's light-duty vehicles, should be taxed at higher levels for the sake of public health, Bloomberg News reports.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 3, 2008
We hear about filling our car's tires with nitrogen from time to time, and it's not always good news. Today, we feature an announcement from GoNitroTire (available after the jump). Guess which side of the fence they sit on.
- Dane Muldoon
- Feb 14, 2007
Fact 1: The US Department of Energy estimates that we could save two million gallons of gasoline every day if our tires were properly inflated.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models